View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001107||SkyChart||2-Catalog data||public||13-01-04 17:00||13-05-06 14:32|
|Reporter||aruangra||Assigned To||Patrick Chevalley|
|Platform||MK808 ARM||OS||Ubuntu ARMHF||OS Version||12,10|
|Product Version||3.7 SVN|
|Target Version||3.8||Fixed in Version||3.7 SVN|
|Summary||0001107: strange characters in SAC catalog|
|Description||I get strange characters showing on deep sky objects as shown here|
This also happens with 3.6.
|Steps To Reproduce||Click on objects|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
There is not only strange character but the whole record is corrupted. Size, coordinates are totally wrong, also there is no "plate defect" objects in SAC but only in NGC.
The stars look at the right place. Can you add a screenshot of the object detail for a star. I want to be sure that all the stars data are correct and look at the difference with the SAC record format.
These are some more results.
M1 in SAC (It is not right)
M42 in SAC (It is not right)
I choose NGC catalog (/usr/local/share/skychart/cat/ngc2000) as SAC (Default) in Catalog Setup)
The object location on the map seems correct but the description is wrong.
Bet UMi (It looks right)
M1 in NGC (It looks right)
I update the SAC record format to use the same data type as for the NGC.
Can you upgrade to svn 2360 and try.
It works now!
Thank you so much.
Some chance it work on the first try :-)
I close the issue now. Please open other issue if you get problem with other catalog or data.
I see on your screenshot that the planet computation do not work using the JPL ephemeris.
Can you open an issue for that and try if it show the planets if you remove the file /usr/local/share/skychart/data/jpleph/unxp2000.405
|13-01-04 17:00||aruangra||New Issue|
|13-01-05 09:40||Patrick Chevalley||Note Added: 0002387|
|13-01-05 09:40||Patrick Chevalley||Assigned To||=> Patrick Chevalley|
|13-01-05 09:40||Patrick Chevalley||Status||new => feedback|
|13-01-05 09:40||Patrick Chevalley||Target Version||0.3.0 => 3.8|
|13-01-05 10:59||aruangra||Note Added: 0002389|
|13-01-05 10:59||aruangra||Status||feedback => assigned|
|13-01-05 12:04||Patrick Chevalley||Note Added: 0002390|
|13-01-05 12:04||Patrick Chevalley||Status||assigned => feedback|
|13-01-05 12:46||aruangra||Note Added: 0002391|
|13-01-05 12:46||aruangra||Status||feedback => assigned|
|13-01-05 13:48||Patrick Chevalley||Note Added: 0002393|
|13-01-05 13:48||Patrick Chevalley||Status||assigned => resolved|
|13-01-05 13:48||Patrick Chevalley||Resolution||open => fixed|
|13-01-05 13:48||Patrick Chevalley||Fixed in Version||0.3.0 => 3.7 SVN|
|13-05-06 14:32||Patrick Chevalley||Status||resolved => closed|