View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000320||SkyChart||1-Software||public||07-11-16 13:09||09-01-12 10:19|
|Reporter||Frank Schmidt||Assigned To|
|Summary||0000320: Including Pictures from Astronomy Communities|
|Description||Hello Team of CDC,|
your project is a real clou. I like it very much and looking forward to the further development of it.
I ofter surf on amatuer bzw Pro Astronomy Communities. Their users are often publishing very good Atronomy related images from COmets, deepsky objects and much more.
Sometimes i think it would be great to have an option for this communities to publish this photos to CDC.
Steps maybe as follows .
1. User is Publishing his Image to the forum.
2. In the publishing menu is an option Menu "Publish it to CDC".
In this Menu he can enter the following
Name of Picture :
Name of Object :
Catalog Number , NGC number etc :
Link to Picture,
Coordinats on Sky ,
Field of View,
Ephemerides if necessary.
3. by clicking "OK" his image is posted to the forum and the information enterd in the "Publish to CDC " Menu is send to a server which is hosting only a little database which contens the send informations.
4. CDC User loads Imagelink-database.
5. CDC shows selected objects
I think this feature it would be very interesting for many users.
The advantage of this solution is that traffic wouldnt be on one server and only a "Little" database must be on a centrlaized server or perhaps downloadabel from the communiies sites.
I would trie it myself but im not so much skilled in Programming.
|Tags||No tags attached.|