View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001729||SkyChart||1-Software||public||17-06-05 20:53||17-06-25 15:29|
|Reporter||Sasa||Assigned To||Patrick Chevalley|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Platform||Linux 64-bit||OS||Lubuntu||OS Version||17.04|
|Product Version||4.1 SVN|
|Target Version||4.2||Fixed in Version||4.1 SVN|
|Summary||0001729: CDC with MySQL - some problems|
|Description||There is some problems with CDC and MySQL:|
1. After creating DB and restarting, basic asteroid and comet data are not recomputed.
2. When open Ephemeris Calendar and asteroid tab, AV is raised.
3. When update asteroid from MPC, there is no progress.
Perhaps there is more "incompatible" behaviors comparing with SQLite DB.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
1. They cannot be computed if the database is empty, you must load element first. As this is a very infrequent use I not want to load the default elements as I do when the program is first started on a new computer.
2. This can also occur with sqlite when the database is empty. This is fixed by rev 3607.
3. I see normal progress but very slow.
Part of the problem is because the default mysql server config is very bad for our case, it favor many concurrent small transaction with very small buffers (for web server) but we have a single large transaction.
I prefer to not cover mysql performance in this issue but we can open a new one if there is some interest.
|17-06-05 20:53||Sasa||New Issue|
|17-06-25 14:54||Patrick Chevalley||Assigned To||=> Patrick Chevalley|
|17-06-25 14:54||Patrick Chevalley||Status||new => assigned|
|17-06-25 14:54||Patrick Chevalley||Target Version||=> 4.2|
|17-06-25 15:29||Patrick Chevalley||Status||assigned => resolved|
|17-06-25 15:29||Patrick Chevalley||Resolution||open => fixed|
|17-06-25 15:29||Patrick Chevalley||Fixed in Version||=> 4.1 SVN|
|17-06-25 15:29||Patrick Chevalley||Note Added: 0003864|